Wednesday 26 December 2007

Where are you going in 2008?


Hallo - I do hope you had a great Christmas - or an enjoyable time of holiday and relaxation if you don't celebrate Christmas!

Now that it's over, we can all start to think about what we achieved in 2007 and where we're going in the next 12 months. For myself, I can honestly say that the best thing I did in 2007 was get involved in Forex trading. And this is in spite of the fact that for a long time I was sure it wasn't for me. I hesitated for ages because I was nervous about taking the plunge. And to be honest, my first trades weren't all that successful! This was largely because I am a hesitant person, and time and time again I failed to take the trade when the signals were right. But I have improved and have ended the year in profit!

If you are like me and nervous about taking risks, don't assume that Forex trading isn't for you. It just means you need to find the right Forex trading system. That's why I really recommend the 5EMAS Forex system - because it's ideal for beginners AND it provides excellent Forex trading training.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch, I will do my best to answer if I can! Also you can learn more about Forex in general at

2 comments:

Blogger said...

If you are seeking to generate an extra 100-200 pips per day then I suggest that you try FastFXProfit.

Blogger said...

Forex Trendy is a sophisticated application capable of finding the most reliable continuation chart patterns. It scans through all the charts, on all time frames and analyzes every prospective breakout.